I think I added NAT support. I'll update the server and change over the available client executable tomorrow or monday. BTW The 0.2.3 client also contains a nice stretch filter too, though it's really slow.
I finally put the source in CVS. It's really messy, though.. in fact, even though there are separate client/server "module" directories, they do depend on files in each others' directories. Some reorganizing needs to be done with a "common" directory or something. Because of a lack of time on my behalf, I had to open source it even though it wasn't quite ready to be yet. I'll start making some tasks and such to get the ball rolling. If you want to join in, don't hesitate! We can make this really cool! :)