Hi Ronald,
thanks for your quick response. The configuration files are attached- I
configured them myself.
I tried to somehow circumvent the problem by not registering the key but
rather save it on disk and use the function "loadKeyByUuidFromSystem" later
on but then I get a "not implemented" error. Thus, it would be great if
registerkey would work again as it did before...
Best regards,
Ronald
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Ronald Tögl [mailto:ron...@ia...]
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. September 2010 10:28
> An: tru...@li...
> Cc: Ronald Petrlic
> Betreff: Re: [Trustedjava-support] Problem with registerkey
>
> Hi,
>
> My guess would still be a minor issue with the configurations. Please post
the
> details. Do you use our .deb package or did you configure the ini's
manually?
>
> Ronald
>
> Am 07.09.2010 18:34, schrieb Ronald Petrlic:
> > Hi,
> >
> > when I try to register a new key I get the following error message:
> >
> > Exception in thread "main"
iaik.tc.tss.api.exceptions.tcs.TcTcsException:
> > TSS Error:
> > error layer: 0x3000 (TSP)
> > error code (without layer): 0x02
> > error code (full): 0x3002
> > error message: An internal error has been detected, but the source is
> > unknown. (TCS_E_FAIL) additional info: System persistent storage not
> properly initialized.
> >
> > at
iaik.tc.tss.impl.java.tcs.tcsi.TcTcsi.TcsiRegisterKey(TcTcsi.java:416)
> > at
>
iaik.tc.tss.impl.java.tsp.tcsbinding.local.TcTcsBindingLocal.TcsiRegisterKey
(TcT
> csBindingLocal.java:57)
> > at
> > iaik.tc.tss.impl.java.tsp.TcContext.registerKey(TcContext.java:953)
> >
> > I used the proper settings for the ini-files but now there seems to be
some
> problem with the system persistent storage. The code worked before I had
> to re-install my operating system (Debian), though... All the other TPM
> functionality works properly.
> >
> > Does anyone have an idea about this? Thanks a lot in advance and best
> > regards, Ronald
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > -------- This SF.net Dev2Dev email is sponsored by:
> >
> > Show off your parallel programming skills.
> > Enter the Intel(R) Threading Challenge 2010.
> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd
> > _______________________________________________
> > Trustedjava-support mailing list
> > Tru...@li...
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/trustedjava-support
> >
|