Anonymous - 2012-10-01

I have Tolven (V21_20120815) installed on an Amazon EC2 Windows Server 2008 R2 instance. I have Firefox installed on the 2008 server and can access Tolven without issue. I am unable to access Tolven from an external machine. I opened up all ports on my Amazon EC2 security settings and I disabled the firewall on the Server 2008 instance, both with no luck.

I don't mean that I am able to access it but receive a security warning, I mean I get no access whatsoever. I have Firefox installed on my computer and I have the hosts file set to resolve the domain to the 2008 servers public IP address.

I am completely unfamiliar with Java and am not sure where to begin to look to resolve this problem. Typically I would just look up some info on the Internet, but I'm not even sure where to begin. It's serving web pages, but I can only access them on the local machine. Is this an issue with Amazon, Apache, Windows, JBoss6, OpenDS, OpenSSL, Java, Tomcat, or Tolven itself? Any help would be much appreciated.