Constant crashing

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-01-06

I’ve been using timEdition now for 6 months, was very content about it. After creating a mobileme Account und changing filsharing options today, timEdition can’t be started anymore. Constant crash when starting, even after reinstalling the programme. Is there any hint out there?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-04-26

I'm having the same prob.  But My prob just started happening out of the blue.  I updated to 10.6.3 and it still crashes.  I wonder will there be a update to this app?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-04-28

Still no answers?

• orilat

orilat - 2010-05-30

I changed my mac  a few days ago from a mini to a MacBook Pro. On my mini timeEdition runs quickly and stable but after the install from my TimeMashine-Backup on the MacBook Pro it crashes every time.

The solution is:
    1. go to Your Applications folder and in the timeEdition folder
    2. right klick to the and choose Information
    3. check the box "open with rosetta" or like something equal (it's translated from a german interface)

If You haven't any checkbox like that, ask Your favorite Search Engine for "rosetta mac os x install".

After that it runs like before. But I don't remember that I checked the box on my mini.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-09-07

AMAZING. Thank you.

• orilat

orilat - 2011-09-07

Isn't running on Mac OS X Lion. Solutions? Updates in common? Something else?

• Nicolas Ritter

Nicolas Ritter - 2013-01-21

I used time machine on my laptop running on 10.5.8. Now switched to new imac, running on 10.8.2, application crashes before it actually opens. Any solutions ?

• Jules Weigel

Jules Weigel - 2013-04-16

A few month later and no solution for this problem?

I also have a new imac with 10.8.2 and have the same problem.
    I don't want to look for a new time tracking tool cause I think timeEdition is the best, but when this problem will not solved fast I have no other choice.

• orilat

orilat - 2013-04-16

I'd switched to because I needed a solution in time. This fits on my needs and comes very close to timeEdition time tracker.

• Abseitsfaller

Abseitsfaller - 2013-04-16

Right now I am using TimeLog, the predecessor of Timings, mentioned above but it is no longer available. Timings is in the testing phase and I think that I will switch sooner or later. Porting of data shouldn´t be a problem. Imho TimeLog/Timings is the solution that comes closest to timeEdition which I used for years.

• Jules Weigel

Jules Weigel - 2013-04-16

Thank you for your fast responds. I tried now Timings and I think its OK but not so good like timeEdition. I need a view like in timeEdition where I can compare workings of the same kind.

And TimeLog has the same problem like timeEdition on my iMac it close directly after the start. I really want to know if they work on the problem or if they ignore it.