10 july 2006
* clients does not "push" the server or html updates anymore. now a server process is checking for changes in log files and update htmls.
* bugfix: all plots went to the same client. (still not working totally well)
* bugfix: now INFO can receive any string even python objects.
* bugfix: idle message now appears only at current day, not all days
* api change in the Task class: add_checking -> set_check because only one check is allowed.
* Ctrl+C in the client causes a gently stop of the task.
* eye candy: client scripts can add project and client logos to the html, as well as other info
* automatic "purge" of long info in the log files.
* bugfix: ploticus now accept keys with spaces (not thoroughly tested). thanks Jordi Vilalta for his patch! ... read more
* new client script, easier for the user and more consistent.
* internal design refactorings. (repository->project, put out the execution responsability from the client class, etc.)
* html will show different kinds of tasks (i.e. "quick update", "clean checkout", "export snapshots to the web", etc.)
* nice html ala tinderbox
May 4th 2006
This release contains a lot bug-fixes. And some minor new feature like :
- separate executions by days (in the index page)
- show the command "in progress"
complete changelog in the wiki:
Because it's a minor release, the tarballs are not in sourceforge "Files" but can be found in the "Home page":
http://www.iua.upf.es/~parumi/testfarm/download.html... read more
7 april 06
* statistics diagrams. (using ploticus)
o very much needed for efficiency testing in clam
* better time information in the (html) boxes
* automatic purge of log files (result in much better
static web page:
testfarm-0.6 is the first public release.
check our our home page for working examples, and
maybe more uptodate releases.