Menu

Missing repetitive trigger <Binding> ????

Joseph
2007-08-22
2013-04-25
  • Joseph

Joseph - 2007-08-22

Applying the imported XSD and WSDL files results in the error message: "Missing repetitive trigger '<Binding>' of type 'Common/Data Types/Text'"

After reviewing the Tersus WebServices examples, it appears that the uniform structure is as follows:

The <xxx>.soap service collects several required elements and passes them to an embedded <xxx>.call service. That <xxx>.call service includes a repetitive, non-mandatory <Binding> trigger of type 'Common/Data Types/Text'.

When I imported the cybersource WSDL and XSD files, Tersus created a service called runTransaction.soap that contains a service called runTransaction.call. runTransaction.call in turn includes the <Binding> trigger of type 'Common/Data Types/Text'.

Why then am I getting the error message "Missing repetitive trigger '<Binding>' of type 'Common/Data Types/Text'" when I try to save this project, whereas I am not getting a corresponding error message when saving the example projects?

The presence of the <Binding> trigger in <xxx>.call services appears to satisfy Tersus when the example projects are saved, yet Tersus complains when the corresponding cybersource project is saved?

Any ideas?
    TIA,
    Elan

• Joseph

Joseph - 2007-08-22

Disregard this message. Strangely, after I wrote this message and closed down and restarted Tersus, I am no longer getting the reported error message.

Elan