deleted tasks reappear

blatham
2012-12-02
2012-12-07
  • blatham

blatham - 2012-12-02

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug or something I need to tweak in the settings somewhere, but every so often tasks I've deleted show back up - both on TU and Toodledo. It's usually not very many, which is why I'm wondering if it's something specific I need to tweak in the settings and haven't been able to find yet.

• Benjamin Leclerc

I see two possibilities:

1/ Do you use another software to synchronize your tasks with Toodledo ? On your phone for example ?

2/ If you delete a task in TU and before syncing, you update the task in Toodledo for example, the task will be reinsert into TU because the last operation was an update, not a delete

• blatham

blatham - 2012-12-07

I'll have to think about it, but I'm not sure either one of those conditions are happening. I know the first isn't because I only use TU on two computers, both using Windows XP. AFAIK, once I delete the tasks, I'm not doing anything with them because they're not there. At least not right away. Or they're not supposed to be, which is where it gets confusing.

What actually seems to be happening is that about once a week or so, a handful of already deleted tasks show up for some odd reason and it's honestly is no more than a dozen or so which is the other odd thing. It's like they're deleted on both and then just back for no reason, which is why I was thinking some type of setting I missed. It's not a major problem. It's just weird.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks