It's a pleasure for us to announce the release of Tacos 4.1.0
(http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/) - the first stable tacos
release supporting Tapestry 4.1.x and offering:
* Dojo Widget - Generic component for (almost) all dojo widgets.
* script.aculo.us - brand new components based on script.aculo.us
* Comet component
* New Annotations - allow you to inject ILinks and easily check if
component parameters are bound.
* New binding prefixes - including 'template' that makes string
related ognl expressions easier, and 'absoluteAsset' which works like
the asset binding but makes sure that the created url is absolute.
* BeanForm - All-in-one, flexible bean editor BeanForm has become a
major part of Tacos. This update offers complete compatibility with
* Tapdoc - though not yet properly released from within tacos, it
offers a maven plugin for component reference generation.... read more
Tacos 4.0.1 was released a few hours ago.
It's mainly a stability release fixing 2 subtle bugs and
enhancing the ajax encoder (for very pretty and short ajax urls).
Make sure to also check out the previously undocumented but powerful
ajax-enabled Table component.
Thanks to all that contributed...
* Docs for tacos:Table component.
* Load external js synchronously. Fixes Bug127.
* AjaxSubmit posts all the AjaxLinkSubmits before it. Fixes Bug130.
* Do not clear current document after error (a failed ajax-post).
* Jdk1.4 compatible class format for maven generated artifacts.
* Add StringToListConverter. Allows updateComponents parameter to be specified as a comma-delimited String.
* Add uniqueNames parameter in AjaxForm - forces the html name of each input control to stem from the component's idPath (instead of the component's id).
* Support validators and translator in HtmlArea. Fixes Bug128.
* Make buttons in tacos:Palette work. Fixes Bug129.
* Remove hardcoded class attribute from tacos:Table.
* Easier way for defining ajax exception and stale-session pages.
* Enhance AjaxDirectServiceEncoder for ever prettier ajax urls.
* Corrected links to tapestry's component docs.... read more
Come and get it! More bug fixes, and more importantly the API has been upgraded to be compatible with tapestry 4.0.1.
We hope this represents a very bug-free and stable version of tacos. Dojo 0.2.2 comes pre-built with the library which has also had a number of enhancements made to it. Enjoy :)
- tacos team
Also, lots of fixes have been made to the ajax support within the Tree component, as well as tiny bug-fixes to the rest of the demo/framework.
Go check it out!
The prototype integration efforts with tapestry are now complete! Please help the effort by downloading the latest release and trying it out :)