Menu

HTTP:401 Unauthorised

2008-12-26
2013-05-09
  • Julien Hebert

Julien Hebert - 2008-12-26

Hello i just got an $ account on a popular radio and i just can't save the content with Streamripper because of the adress type.

The first kind of adress that work with this radio server and Streamripper look'S like that: (I have modified the adress digits for the exemple but it looks just like that)

http://208.122.XX.XXX:8000/floclore.mp3?ff6ffb54b41d5e4

So i put this kind of adresse on streamripper and i record.

BUT in some other channels i ve got another kind of adresses like this one: (See the @ and the IP adress after)

http://h:ff8ffa53s43d4f4@160.79.XXX.XX:8040

With this, it's impossible to record whatsoever, i get this error message
    HTTP:401 Unauthorised

Is there some kind of patch of program formula to get rid of this problem, to adapt the streem ripper to use this adresse?

• Julien Hebert

ahhhhhh there is no edit command on this forum.  The second adresse looks like that: (i Used the - to scramble the adress so it's not anymore an adress, well you understand)

h-t-t-p:- /- / h:ff4ffh55a22d8e8@160.79.XXX.XX:8040

• Julien Hebert

Ok i found the new streem ripper and it's not working better at all, it's even worst then the 32 version. I get disconnected every 30 seconds on streamripper and on winamp.. i think it's like a double connexion on a private server and i get dumpted every connexions.. dunno but it looks like that.

I abandon this case for tonight. If you have something usefull to help me record then say it

IN THE MEANTIME, while i was writing this message to you i recived an automatic e-mail saying this to me:

"As per our service terms and conditions, our system only allows for one active connection from anywhere in the world. If our system detects more than one connection it will continue to disconnect any older ones. This may make the service look like it just stops within a minute, or buffers as it tries to reconnect right back."

This pluging sucks, is there a way to record what the computer HEAR instead of connecting a multiple time on the same adress ?? Because i like to listen to the music i record, it's not just the recording when 90% of techno is shit, is to find the 10% of good music and for that i need to listen in the same time i record.

Anyways, like i said, for tonight, christmas i abandon!

Tx

• Gregory Sharp

Gregory Sharp - 2008-12-26

The way to do this is connect to the server with streamripper, then connect winamp to streamripper.

0) Make sure "Create relay stream" is enabled in streamripper options
      1) Load in winamp so streamripper can get the url
      2) Stop winamp
      3) Start ripping in streamripper
      4) Click RLY button in streamripper (this will tell winamp how to connect to local relay)
      5) Connect to local relay in winamp

Good luck...
      -Greg

• Julien Hebert

Ok i found the new streem ripper and it's not working better at all, it's even worst then the 32 version. I get disconnected every 30 seconds on streamripper and on winamp.. i think it's like a double connexion on a private server and i get dumpted every connexions.. dunno but it looks like that.

I abandon this case for tonight. If you have something usefull to help me record then say it

IN THE MEANTIME, while i was writing this message to you i recived an automatic e-mail saying this to me:

"As per our service terms and conditions, our system only allows for one active connection from anywhere in the world. If our system detects more than one connection it will continue to disconnect any older ones. This may make the service look like it just stops within a minute, or buffers as it tries to reconnect right back."

This pluging sucks, is there a way to record what the computer HEAR instead of connecting a multiple time on the same adress ?? Because i like to listen to the music i record, it's not just the recording when 90% of techno is shit, is to find the 10% of good music and for that i need to listen in the same time i record.

Anyways, like i said, for tonight, christmas i abandon!

Tx