Menu

Stellarium for non-desktop platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)

Feedback
2013-04-30
2018-12-18
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-10-11

Does the iOS Version have Telescope control like the old Stellarium-XL ? If not, where iis the Source of the XL Version ?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-10-14

If you want telescope control, try the iOS app SkyPortal by Celestron, It's powered by Skysafari. And it's free.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-09-08

how to i get stellarium skymap api for android ?

• Alexander Wolf

Alexander Wolf - 2016-09-08

Please ask maintainer of mobile stellarium.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-11-20

Is it possible to bring up the telrad sight on the android app

• gzotti

gzotti - 2016-11-20

Please ask maintainer of mobile stellarium.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-04-04

I read that the brother of this freeware is no longer working on an adroid version. I have a Chromebook. Any chance that any versions can work on this?????

• gzotti

gzotti - 2017-04-04

Only somebody with a Chromebook can find this out.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-12-22

So, should I support Noctua or not? I love the Stellarium destop app, and if Noctua have taken advantage of the creators of Stellarium, then I would rather not support them.

• gzotti

gzotti - 2017-12-22

Noctua's fork is a "friendly" one (and I think pretty affordable), and some development goes back to the desktop version. We currently are aware of "rogue" sales of printed user guides and some other "sold versions" in app stores (usually much more expensive). If you buy those, we get nothing from it.

• Hamilton Delany

Hamilton Delany - 2018-12-18

Does anyone know how to get a red background with red letters on the Android keyboard ? The theme options either have dark background with white lettering, or bright background with dark lettering. This interferes with dark adaptation and makes night mode somewhat redundant. Thanks.

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)