Hi, after a crash (3 bombs), I restarted STEEM but all my icons (Disk A,B,C) were lost (no more visible)
After a reinstall of Steem - no change
After a TOS change - no change (except when I use TOS 2.x, if I click on connect devices it works but i don t succeed anymore to launch PRG files)
Is there some hidden option somewhere ?
If you would like to refer to this comment somewhere else in this project, copy and paste the following link:
I finally succeed to fnd a workaround. I start steem disabling GEM HDD. Once booted, I re enable them and I do "add a device". It works even it is not super convenient. I am still interessed by having a real solution.
By the ay, in the debugger, "STOP on Next Program run" seems not work anymore on the last versions.
If you would like to refer to this comment somewhere else in this project, copy and paste the following link:
Hi, after a crash (3 bombs), I restarted STEEM but all my icons (Disk A,B,C) were lost (no more visible)
After a reinstall of Steem - no change
After a TOS change - no change (except when I use TOS 2.x, if I click on connect devices it works but i don t succeed anymore to launch PRG files)
Is there some hidden option somewhere ?
I finally succeed to fnd a workaround. I start steem disabling GEM HDD. Once booted, I re enable them and I do "add a device". It works even it is not super convenient. I am still interessed by having a real solution.
By the ay, in the debugger, "STOP on Next Program run" seems not work anymore on the last versions.