I've installed SquirrelmailOutlook from FreeBSD's ports
(FreeBSD 6.2, SMoutlook - latest version 1.0.3)
and it works well... but only for one user.It's first account with which i've logged in to SMoutlook. When I try to log in as another user i've got "ERROR"(i've tried to log in with 10-12 different accounts).
Just error without any details! But with that first user i can log in anytime... I suppose that there's smth like "binding" to that first user.
It`s not a problem with authentication 100%.
There was errors in my apache-errors.log, ala
PHP Message: Undefined variable: base_uri FILE: /functions/display_messages.php ...
PHP Message: Undefined variable: org_title FILE: /functions/display_messages.php ...
I paste global $base_uri; to the display_messages.php.
And now there`s no errors in my apache log at all! But SMO-error is still the same) NOTE: with "that first user" i have no errors in apache log(even before i corrected display_messages.php)
Log in to post a comment.