Pardon me for reposting this. I added this to an old
ticket opened for general performance problems, but it
looks like that ticket is complaining about a seperate
issue and also not really getting any attention. I
originally saw a similar problem to this with other
malformed headers but the imap_general.php and
Rfc822Header.class.php cvs updates fixed it for most
accounts. This one account has another sort of
malformed header though that forms another loop in the
parse address function.
This user had about 40 messages in the inbox. When
trying to view inbox you get the same time exeeded in
imap_general.php line 448...
(the parseAddress function). It turns out to be
header causing a loop. I found the message and the
offending header section.
To: "Obfuscated User" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
After removing three extra To: lines the problem goes away.
I got permission from the recipient to share the
the devolper if it would be of use in testing. I can
recreate this problem by placing the message in another
email box. This loop
occurs when there is no sort= option specified in the
user.pref file and server side sorting is on w/ courier
imap. Of course conditions may not have to be quite that
specific to reproduce it.
I've attached a copy of the message w/ obfuscated
Log in to post a comment.