I failed to promote smplayer-skins package to KDE:Extra openSUSE repo because of crazy umplayer (?) licensing policy:
* The tarball contains more license than GPL-2.0+.
* README.txt: These are skin themes for smplayer. They were taken from umplayer (http://www.umplayer.com). The license of umplayer is GPL.
* http://sourceforge.net/projects/umplayer/ : GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
* Some umplayer files are GPL-3.0 and other ones are LGPL.
* http://www.umplayer.com/legal/#terms indicates it's GPLv3.
So now I have to ask to upstream to clarify skins licenses.
Log in to post a comment.