Fist of all, thank you for providing a Windows build of smplayer, it work great.
This is a bug from the mplayer build (redxiii build), officialy shipped with SMPlayer 0.8.0.
But i have found a little bug with DVD Subtitles (.sub files) with the GL2 Render. They don't appear on the screen.
They do work with other render (direct3D for exemple), however.
It is not SMPlayer (0.8.0), i have tested mplayer directly (mplayer -vo gl2 myfile.mkv) with and without gl2.
I have tested the lastest build disponible on soundforge (06_2012/mplayer-svn-34992), doesn't work.
Also, i have tested the unstable portable build (0.8.0.4355), doesn't work neither.
On Linux (Fedora 17) it working.
Here the log file of MPlayer : http://saturne2k5.free.fr/mplayer.log
Here the log file of SMPlayer : http://saturne2k5.free.fr/smplayer.log
Here the small video file for test (13 seconds long, 1,17mo) : http://saturne2k5.free.fr/a--001.mkv
OS : Windows 7
SMPlayer version : 0.8.0
MPlayer Build : /06_2012/mplayer-svn-34992 and /04_2012/mplayer-svn-34835-2
Log in to post a comment.