Smile3D is a, Java based, chat uses 3D avatars.
Avatar changes expression and mood according to user choices,
and it can interacts with all other elements presents into the particular room where currently the avatar stays..
Java3D framework is used.
Release 0.1.1 don't allows to chat at this moment!
Only a simple avatar called "LegoTucano" is realized..
Smile3D is looking for one or more:
- Release Technician: can make the file releases
- DocManager Editor
- Snapshot Managers: can produce file snapshot releases
- Tool Technicians: can be assigned Bugs/Tasks/Patches
- Tool Admins: can make changes to a Bugs/Tasks/Patches Tracker as well as make settings changes to that Tracker
- Moderators (forums): can delete messages from the project forums
- Editors (doc. manager): can update/edit/remove documentation from the project.
- Project web space manager: can edit and modify the project web space..
- but also Project Admins!!!
Contact us!... read more