I added lancerlotz as a project admin, as I don't have time to continue developing.
I made the french docs available as a separate download.
To all ScreenCopy users: As you can see, there haven't been any changes for about one year now. ScreenCopy is a freetime project, and I can't work on it currently due to my studies. But: The ScreenCopy project is not dead. There have been several requests to update ScreenCopy in the last weeks, and I'll try to continue with my work when I find the time. Steffen
* Added "autostart with windows" feature
* Added "Copy image to clipboard" function
* French docs included
- Now includes docs
- Added french version
- Bug fixes
- File filtering by date and name
- Bitmap color depth settings
- Image resizing
I added a feature wish list survey for ScreenCopy V2.3. Id like to know which features are most wanted, so I can include them.
* Reload images button
* Sorting images by filename/date
* Now disabling all buttons while loading and sorting images
* Now changing icon and caption when Auto Screenshot mode is active
* Open folder of current image
* Possibility to limit the number of screenshots made with Auto Screenshot
* Optimized image loading
- Removed unnecessary call of ListWindows
- Removing leading and trailing empty spaces
- Now opening screenshots root folder when no screenshots exist
- Added routine to prevent more than one '.' char in screenshot filename
- Now changing caption of tray menu item for Autoscreenshot when active
- Now changing icon and caption when Auto Screenshot mode is active
- Added hint info to tray icon
- Changed MakeScreenShot procedure format to use AutoShoot boolean parameter
- Added hotkey for Auto Screenshot
- Bug fix: German tray menu translation done
- New feature: Open folder of current image
- Now checking for valid file extension in settings
- Added possibility to set screenshot filename back to default
- New feature: Limit number of screenshots made with Auto Screenshot
- New feature: Sorting images by filename/date
- Several bug fixes
A new Version has been released.
- New feature: Autoscreenshot
- Small bugfixes and improvements
1. Now minimizing on close
Exit the program with Mainmenu/tray menu
2. Now hiding tray icon with a small delay
The homepage at http://smartision-sc.sourceforge.net is now active.
The first binaries and source files can now be downloaded.
Source has been uploaded with CVS