Menu

MacOSX build

Anonymous
2019-03-16
2019-07-08
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2019-03-16

Hi All,

Been looking for something like this for a while, determined to get into digital circuit design, having spent the last 30+ years in pure software. I have Arduino, Pi, etc. but prefer to experiment with this sort of thing early on in a simulator, where I can make changes quickly, see the results, and learn.

I've managed to get SimulIDE to, more or less, work on macOS, as that is my primary/only platform. Just wondering if there's any interest in this? I didn't have to make many changes to make it work so far, happy to create a patch. I'm not comfortable in SVN (and certainly not Sourceforge) being a git/GitHub person, but would be happy to contribute in any way that might help others, including building a .dmg for the Mac users out there.

Thanks for this great project, I see great enjoyment from this ahead.

Cheers

Paul Gregory

👍
  • Santiago

Santiago - 2019-03-17

Hi Paul.
    It would be great a macOS version.
    I will msg you to talk about it.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited: didn't realize that i can't contact you. please email me.

Last edit: Santiago 2019-03-17
  • Paul Gregory

Paul Gregory - 2019-03-17

I've created an account on SourceForge now, so you can contact me directly.

Paul

👍
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2019-07-02

Hi Paul, I would also be interested in a Mac version. Is it up for download?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2019-07-03

Hi, sorry, I've not worked on this for a while, got distracted with other projects. I'll make a note to myself to check the latest code and see if my changes still work, and if they do, at least to the degree they did before, I'll post here and let you know. I might be able to build up a macOS packaged, or at the very least put together a patch that will enable you to build yourself.

Paul