Impossible to get SignServer to run

Help
Rahim
2017-04-04
2017-04-04
  • Rahim

Rahim - 2017-04-04

Hello.
    I downloaded the last version of signserver on sourceforge to install it on a centos 7 system.
    I installed postgresql + glassfish 3 + openjdk7. I was able to deploy it with the command
    bin/ant deploy int the autodeploy folder of glassfish but when i try to make the
    signserver getstatus bref all
    It shows errors line.

Error instanciating the GlobalConfigurationSession.
    javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file: java.naming.factory.initial

Here are links to the server.log

And to the signserver_deploy.properties

It would be awesome if someone could give me a hint.

• Markus Kilås

Markus Kilås - 2017-04-09

The last line of the server.log shows that the application did not deploy on the application server:
    [#|2017-04-04T06:46:32.787-0700|WARNING|glassfish3.1.2|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment.org.glassfish.deployment.common|_ThreadID=41;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|[AutoDeploy] Autodeploy failed : /usr/share/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/signserver.ear.|#]

Until that is fixed it the bin/signserver command will not work.

The first error in the server.log seems to indicate a problem with the datasource/JDBC driver configuration:
    [#|2017-03-28T09:38:20.472-0700|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.2|javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter.com.sun.gjc.util|_ThreadID=132;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|RAR5099 : Wrong class name or classpath for Datasource Object
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource

Make sure the JDBC driver JAR has the correct file name and that "org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource" really is the class name that should be used.

Cheers,
    Markus
    PrimeKey Solutions

Save time and money with an Enterprise support subscription. Please see www.primekey.se for more information.
    https://www.primekey.se/technologies/products-overview/
    https://www.primekey.se/service-support/support/