RKWard crashed on close under certain circumstances. Instructions to reproduce (see this mail by manchito: https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=49FA1AD5.1010507%40gmail.com&forum_name=rkward-devel\):
1. Start with an empty worspace.
2. Create a new empty dataset with default name.
3. Try to edit the "Type" row of any variable (double-click, then click
again to diselect the text NOT THE CELL).
4. Hit the window "Close" button.
5. Crash... (at least for me).
The crash seems to occur at the time when the RKEditorDataFramePart is being destroyed. I'm *guessing* at a double deletion problem with the part and the widget (i.e. RKEditorDataFrame) both trying to delete the other.
Log in to post a comment.