I run Outlook 2003 on my XP home edition. I run gmail and Google calendars.
I downloaded the latest version 6.3 from the SourceForge site, installing all the pre-requisites (vstor.exe & O2003PIA,exe), downloaded and installed dotnetfx. Installed RemoteCalendarSetup.exe.
I ran Outlook which showed newly installed Remote Calendar toolbar. I ran the "add new iCalendar" setup from that toolbar.
After running through the full setup, entering my username and password, I immediately get an error:
"StartIndex cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: startIndex"
When I click ok on the error box another message comes up:
"An error has occurred when subscribing: not all of you iCalendar has been subscribed. Delete it and retry, or contact the RemoteCalendars project."
So I am unable to add my Google iCal.
I have two pc's, this one has XP home with Office 2003, the other has XP home with Office 2007. I decided to run the exact same setup on the Office 2007 pc to see if it was an Office 2003 "thing". To my surprise I got exactly the same error message when trying to add an iCal on the second pc in Outlook2007. So, on both my machines I am unable to access the Google calendar through Outlook using your software.
The attached document consists of a dump of the specs for my pc, plus screen shots of the whole installation and error process.
I would really like to get past this error on both pc's and get in to using the calendar access.
I hope you take some time over my request as I have taken time to assemble a decent body of evidence for you in the attached PDF.
Log in to post a comment.