0 bytes (empty) files when exporting in BibTeX, Endnote, ISI and RIS format

Help
2014-06-13
2014-06-17
  • As you can read in the subject line, I keep getting 0 bytes (empty) files when exporting in BibTeX, Endnote, ISI and RIS format. The remainig formats work well. When I restore the original "search.php" I keep getting the same 0 bytes files and being logged in or not does not make any difference.

    Is the problem in search.php, which I have modified, or in the export tools?

    Thank you in advance.

     
  • Thank you for your reply, Richard, but the depends_path is not null, but ./bibutils/ (with the slash at the end) and the safe_mode is not active in my php.ini file. As I am working in localhost, it is neither a problem of the variable $sessionTempDir. I also had a look at the Bibutils page and I did not find anything that solved my problem.

    With regard to the other two possible issues, I have no idea how you check if permissions are configured correctly and if the PHP temp/session is writable. I have looked for instructions in Google but did not find anything I could understand.

    In any case, I will wait until BibUtils is installed in the final server, as it is likely that it will be configured correctly and I do not have that problem any more.