The current manual page recordmydesktop/doc/recordmydesktop.1 could you a touch here and there. There are many ".br" command that should not be there because line widths varies from terminal to terminal etc.
There are 3 files attached:
1. How the original svn 602 looks like
2. How the corrected manual page looks like when corrected.
3. The rewritten manual page.
4. The patch, just in case it is of any use.
Changes are quite bug, so diff wouldn't be of any help:
- List options in alphabetical order
- Remove excessive bold, italic that light the document like a christmas tree.
- Use proper .SS subheading to group options.
- Define Vb, Ve macros for literal code
- Move top level section in order defined by the POSIX manual page standard:
Please consider using this improved page.
Log in to post a comment.