For those of You who ever wondered, RakNet-Python is NOT dead yet. Though, I admit I haven't worked on it for a few weeks. When I have some time, or someone finds a bug, I'll get back to it and eventually make a new release.
RakNet-Python 0.5, a Python wrapper for RakNet library has been released.
New features include:
- ConnectionGraph plugin
- Router plugin
- NatPunchthrough plugin
- GetStatistics function in RakPeer class
- some supporting classes
- some samples
RakNet-Python 0.4, a Python wrapper for RakNet library has been released.
Wrapped features include:
- an essential part of RakPeerInterface
- supporting classes like SystemAddress, Packet and SocketDescriptor
- ConsoleServer along with TelnetTransport and LogCommandParser
- FileListTransfer with inheritable FileListTransferCBInterface