Menu

Mining Guide

2019-04-22
2023-05-20
  • Qwartz Network

Qwartz Network - 2019-04-22

Use the following instructions to mine a block.

Open your wallet, and make sure your wallet is connected with a node.
    Your wallet is connected when you see the icon Wallet connections X11 in the lower right corner of your wallet.

The message “Syncing Headers (0,0%)” will disappear once you mine your first block.

Close your wallet and create the file qwartz.conf in the folder “%APPDATA%\qwartz\”.

Paste the following text into qwartz.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=rpc_qwartz
    rpcpassword=a25227b5bbab399e4cb1e2abd
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    rpcport=7531
    listen=1
    server=1
    addnode=109.17.195.223

Open your wallet.

Create a .bat file named mine.bat in the same folder where you extracted qwartz-cli.exe and paste the following text into mine.bat.

@echo off
    set SCRIPT_PATH=%cd%
    cd %SCRIPT_PATH%
    echo Press [CTRL+C] to stop mining.
    :begin
    qwartz-cli.exe generate 1
    goto begin

Save the file.

Execute mine.bat

Last edit: Qwartz Network 2019-04-28
  • Elara Beth

Elara Beth - 2023-05-20

Open your Qwartz wallet and ensure it is connected to a node. You can verify the connection by checking for the icon "Wallet connections X11" in the lower right corner of your wallet.

Once your wallet is connected, the message "Syncing Headers (0,0%)" will disappear after you successfully mine your first block.

Close your wallet and navigate to the folder "%APPDATA%\qwartz". Create a file named "qwartz.conf" in this folder.

Open the "qwartz.conf" file and paste the following configuration text into it:
    rpcuser=rpc_qwartz
    rpcpassword=a25227b5bbab399e4cb1e2abd
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    rpcport=7531
    listen=1
    server=1
    addnode=109.17.195.223
    Save the file and ensure that the changes are applied.

By following these steps, you can mine blocks with your Qwartz wallet for Integrity Blockchain Solutions. Make sure to adjust the configuration values as necessary and ensure the integrity of your blockchain operations.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance!