We have some problems with a WSDL where the created request includes some unwanted type information.
After hours of debugging I found a solution that would work for us and so I would like to send this change as a patch.
The change is in the generate/containers.py file where I add the type parameter in two lines:
1914c1914 < return '%(klass)s(%(occurs)s, %(encoded)s)' %kw --- > return '%(klass)s(%(occurs)s, %(typed)s, %(encoded)s)' %kw 1955c1955 < return '%s(encoded=%s, %s)' % (self.klass, encoded, self._getOccurs()) --- > return '%s(typed=False, encoded=%s, %s)' % (self.klass, encoded, self._getOccurs())
Would be nice to hear from you. Maybe there is a reason why the type parameter is missing. If not it would be great to include my patch into the source code.
Log in to post a comment.