Main points for each module out with generic updates to 1.8:
- Move registration code CompositorChain to after Viewport, complains
on module import of no converter for Viewport Listener.
- patched to allow build on Linux (already on tracker for nearly one year now).
- updated ThirdParty/sdksample to include 1.8 directory
- updated environment.py to include above dir and generate_code.py
to copy across files from 1.8 as appropriate
- update environment.py to exlude linking vs Shell/User32 on Linux
- Update Singleton to public and variable updates.
- updated code generators to exclude OgreOggSoundRecord on Linux
- added patch for Singleton variable naming (svn code only) - not included in environment.py
- updated third party code to build against more recent versions of ffmpeg, should still work with older versions(???)
- updated RGB blit code pixel format
- moved inttypes/stdint.h to windows subdir (causes problems on Linux)
- update environment.py/generate_code.py for above
Workaround patch for scons on Linux.
- update to build 1.47 implemented and tested on Linux only.
- update to use 1.3 implemented and tested on Linux only.
- update Demo_Smoke.py to Demo_Smoke_New.py for testing
- update demos/samples Sample_Transparency/Terrain.py testing sdk
Still a problem shutting down demos properly and/or problem with SCriptCompilerManager deleting ScriptCompiler on close.
You may want to check the changes to environment.py to ensure they fit in with your build system.
Log in to post a comment.