I found the whole boost build to be completely different. I didn't use a precompiled binary and I didn't have a ./configure file to execute.
I might be doing it all wrong and I'm not sure what was going on, but I built boost the way that seemed to work.
I also added architecture=combined to build a ppc, i386, x86_64 universal library.
Oh right, and I added a soft link to have boost-1_40 point to boost since for some reason something looks for boost-1_40 in the include dir
Maybe this can be removed if I can figure out what was needing boost to look in the boost directory instead.
Log in to post a comment.