Menu

pWord meeting

Cyberlizer
2005-12-31
2013-04-25
  • Cyberlizer

Cyberlizer - 2005-12-31

Lets discuss what we like about pWord, what updates, changes, revisions, and new features we'd like to add to pWord.  Lets also talk about the web site, and what needs to change.  The goal is to brain storm ideas, and figure out the direction for this project.

-mnoon

• LefortLudovic

LefortLudovic - 2005-12-31

Today it's impossible for me ... 31st december ...
      but next week i will try to completly test existing revision of pWorld and post my remarks.

See you next week and happy new years.

Ps : Sorry if my english is not always good.

• Cyberlizer

Cyberlizer - 2005-12-31

Ok LefortLudov, 

I'm adding a better revision between now and then that will hopefully make more since.  I also am adding several bug fixes.  I'm waiting longer between updating the file system.

So when I make the next revision, I'll add the src files unless you "retrieve" the files using turtleCVS. 

-mnoon

• Chris Gutierrez

Chris Gutierrez - 2011-01-02

Maybe it's a browser/server quirk but is this thread really from 2005? Just the same I just joined the project recently to do some of the math functions. Reading through the various docs and source files I cannot tell exactly what the math functions are intended to do. A meeting or further planning document would be nice. Also how do the current project members generally communicate? Do you use IRC, or just straight e-mail mostly? It looks like the forums aren't the preferred method.

• Cyberlizer

Cyberlizer - 2011-01-03

Hi, yeah this forums fine and I think they date code got crossed between 2005 and 2011.  I'll start a lync session sort of like gotomeeting to explain it.  Just pick a good time for the meeting and I'll do a quick demo.  Since the math functions are all in alpha at this time, its not 100% a fully functional product.  Only a handful of functions are currently working.

cyberlizer

• Chris Gutierrez

Chris Gutierrez - 2011-01-03

I'm free today, tomorrow, and after 3 (Pacific time) rest of the week. I'm generally a nightowl so late in the day is fine with me as well. How long do you think it would take to go through it? Could I get a link to the lync software I'll need as well?

• Cyberlizer

Cyberlizer - 2011-01-06

Sorry just started a contract position and will have to schedule it for after hours.  Set a time after hours and I should be able to set up everthing.