I goit the latest source code and applied the QNX patch posted in this forum. The patch file is tagged with QNX 6.5.0 and I am running QNX 6.6.0, but the code changes are limited in scope so I think I am ok in this respect.

I've compiled the code for a x86 QNX target, and also for a x86 linux target. As a sanity check, I've run the ptpdv2 daemon I've built in two linux (ubuntu) machines, and it worked like a charm: the slave syncs its clock with the master clock to within of 4 usecs.

Next I've run ptpd2 in a linux host as the master clock source, and another version of ptpd in a QNX host as a slave: still everything seems to work,

Then I've run ptpd2 in a QNX host as the master clock, and another version of the daemon in a linux host as a slave: now I run into issues, namely the slave version of ptpd will not make the transition from PTPD_LISTENING to PTPD_SLAVE, so its clock does not get updated. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

I did run the 'configure' script to generate the config.h file, and the linux version of config.h does differ from the corresponding QNX version. Could this be the issue?

Thank you for any comments/info!
coelhojr