Command RunTo after a sequence of StepOver commands doesn't work correctly.
Although the problem is not crucial I implemented a bugfix for that and integrated it into version 1.234.
I hope the problem is solved.
We are proud to announce the new release 1.234.
It contains many upgraded functions, a couple of changes due to Tk 804.033 resp. Perl 5.022 and bugfixes for known minor problems.
For details see the file changes.txt in the folder ./1.234
The breakpoint page is not refreshed correctly after setting or clearing a breakpoint. The problem is limited to the display of the breakpoint list and does not affect the breakpoint processing itself. Nevertheless, the debugging session gets a little bit confused. This malfunction is due to the changed behaviour of the megawidget Tk::Table. Unlike previous versions this class in Tk 804.033 uses an index of rows and cols starting at [0,0]. This leads to the problem in the method ptkdb::refreshBrkptPage which works with indices starting at [1,1].
If you run into this problem using ptkdb please do the following:
- check if you are using Tk 804.033
- download and install ptkdb 1.233 from this location
- open module Devel::ptkdb.pm with a source editor
- select, copy and paste the code below to replace method 'refreshBrkptPage' in your module
- save the module and start a debugging session using the updated ptkdb. Set and clear some breakpoints. Check whether the checkpoints are displayed correctly in the breakpoint table.... read more
We are happy to announce the release 1.233 of ptkdb.
There are enhancements and bugfixes.
See the text file of the folder ptkdb/1.233 .
We are happy to announce the release 1.232 of ptkdb.
There are new functionalities, enhancements and bugfixes.
See the text file of the folder ptkdb/1.232 .