Menu

no Nitro, no PromImport, no XESame! Help plz!

Parham
2012-09-11
2013-04-25
  • Parham

Parham - 2012-09-11

Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with PromImport ! I can not Convert to MXML/XES using PromImport and XESame!
    Unfortunately, demo version of Nitro also converts only 3% of the process!
    Anyone can help me? How can i conver Excel, XML, Access Database or CSV file into MXMLor XES? I also faced an Error trying to connect XESame to a derby embedded database.
    Is there any other alternative (much easier than) Nitro demo, XESame or PromImport? I even thought to buy full Nitro package but it was soooo expensive per month!!! My professor asked me to solve this problem! In only 2 weeks, i must be able to convert a huge amount of CSV and XML data into MXML/XES   Please help me! I know you can help me
    Thanks.
    Ph.D Candidate Parham, Bangkok, Thailand

• Christian W. Guenther

Hi there, and don't panic! :-)

If you are a Ph.D. student at a university, and your project is non-commercial, you may want your university to join our Academic Initiative for Process Mining (see http://fluxicon.com/academic/). You can then get academic Disco licenses free of charge.

Please get in touch with us at support@fluxicon.com, if this sounds interesting. It sure sounds like it would fix your problem to me.

Best,
    Christian

• Parham

Parham - 2012-10-06

Hi Christian,
    wow! Sounds a terrific idea!
    Today, I downloaded "Disco" already. I used my own email address (pporouhan@yahoo.com).
    However, I'm going to discuss about it with Dean of IT faculty. I'll keep in touch with you for sure.
    Thanks for your support.
    Best regards,
    Parham

• Parham

Parham - 2012-10-06

by the way, it is possible for me to use use our official university email address! i am the admin of university website!
    (phd-it@siam.edu) … Can we be in touch with each other. Yes,! It sure sounds like it would fix our problem!
    Thanks.
    Parham