Menu

Project managers email?

Anonymous
2012-02-24
2013-01-23
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-02-24

I was wondering who the PM is, I wanted to shoot a couple of emails back and forth. Design and future dev related.

• GingerDog

GingerDog - 2012-02-24

In reality this would be either myself of Christian Boltz - I suggest you email the postfixadmin-devel mailing list.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-02-25

Would it be safe to assume I can directly email you or him? Mailing list is read only? I'm new to sourceforge so maybe I'm not doing it right lol.

• Charles

Charles - 2012-02-25

Ummm.. he said the developers email list… this is a users discussion FORUM…

https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=postfixadmin-devel

You need to subscribe, then send away…

• GingerDog

GingerDog - 2012-02-25

devxdev - the 'proper place' would be the postfixadmin-devel mailing list (see link above); but if you want to say whatever it is here, then feel free to do so; it won't really matter.

• Christian Boltz

Christian Boltz - 2012-02-25

Two BTWs:

- the better link for the mailinglist is https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=191583 because it contains the link to the subscribe page ;-)

- even if the mailinglist is named -devel, it is not restricted to development topics - users are welcome as well. (We don't have much traffic and therefore I don't see a reason to create another mailinglist.)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-02-25

@libertytrek I know this is the forum lol I couldn't figure out the mailings list thing but I got it.

That's kids sad that you don't get much traffic though this tool is invaluable!
    So the other day I just got this and decided to start playing with the source, and it's written pretty well I'm still going through all the code base atm. But I think by Friday I will be done with a new design. I'm not messing with anything unrelated to design right now.
    I've been reading too and I saw that you want convert to MVC this would be a simple task after I finish my design I think I'll mockup the directory structure as well as a few needed functions.

I have builty own framework before and have deployed a plethora of apps with it including a forum, blog, wiki, etc.
    Code base for that is on github its OpenSource as well and you are free to use what you please from the repo.
    Https://github.com/devxdev/Soule-Framework

I don't remember the last time I pushed it though :x

• Christian Boltz

Christian Boltz - 2012-02-25

I'm looking forward for your design and your other proposals :-)

If you need to do any code changes, please base them on SVN trunk.
    The 2.3.x code is in maintenance mode (bugfixes only) and very different from SVN trunk.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-02-25

Yeah I will do, I'll give the link to the live version of the design once I finish.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-03-03

Ok its up sorry for the late reply but I have gotten to a stopable point..
    http://devxdev.com/pfa/users/login.php

user: demo@devxdev.com
    password: sourceforge

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-03-03

Oh and if you would like to view the admin pages, send me a message on sourceforge and i'll give you an admin account
    (this setup is not actually connected to postfix so im not worried)