Just rolled up a new tarball (http://plinks.dr3amscap3.com/plinks.tar.gz) for consumption :)
Mostly minor bug fixes/enhancements.
I squashed a few sql bugs I found.
I added delete buttons to categories and links (yeah, you would have thought they'd already be there wouldn't you)
I added sorting when you manage links, the list could get long but now you can sort by name and date updated.
I added a few stylesheets just to change the appearance somewhat. To use these you need to copy the one you want to use to default.css mainly this is for when I build the admin interface that lets you build your own style.