Menu

Solutions (from small to extra)

Shuey
2014-01-06
2014-03-31
  • Shuey

Shuey - 2014-01-06

When I first discovered this game, I was really excited because I enjoy all kinds of logic games. But I struggled to figure out some of the solutions, especially when I used "wrap mode" and chose maps larger than "small". And when I looked online, I wasn't able to find any sites that had solutions.

Once I got a good handle on the game, I took snapshots of a lot of completed boards, ranging from small with no wrap, all the way up to extra with wrap. Here is a link to them :)
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112608507680147389216/PipeWalkerSolutions?noredirect=1

I hope these are helpful, especially to people who are new to the game.

• Laura Ess

Laura Ess - 2014-01-06

That's quite a list. I generally don't use the wrap option, and tend to stick to the NORMAL size. I've worked my way through all the levels from 1 to 1919 so far. Only twoi of those have solutions where an entire edge has a straight connected line along it, like the one below:

Sample Image

• Artem

Artem - 2014-01-13

Very-very-very big secret I know....
    You can use debug option to view solved map. For example:
    PipeWalker.exe -debug -id=1234
    Open map 1234 without tube rotation (original solved state).

• Shuey

Shuey - 2014-03-31

Thanks for the info Artem!

Hey, is there an option to create a custom field size? I'd like a bigger challenge than the Extra levels offer. Maybe the ability to create a playfield that's the native size of 1080p?

Oh, and I forgot to ask something else I've been wondering!! Is there a way to play it on ipad? I go places sometimes where an ipad is easier to travel with than a laptop, but I don't know of a way to play it on ipad :(.

Last edit: Shuey 2014-03-31