I am trying to set up a phpwiki on my sourceforge server. I followed the instrucitons in the index.php file for the VIRTUAL_HOST, but no luck.
I have the following:
1. Directory 'scripts' in /home/groups/j/jo/jospt (same level as the htdocs directory).
2. 'phpwiki' directory in the 'scripts' directory with all the phpwiki stuff
3. directory 'wikidocs' under htdocs with a file called .htaccess. htaccess contains the three lines:
Action x-phpwiki-page /home/groups/j/jo/jospt/scripts/phpwiki/index.php
4. USE_PATH_INFO set to true in index.php
5. VIRTUAL_PATH set to /wikidocs in index.php
What eles do I need to change in the index.php file to make this work? Also, what permissions does the .htaccess file need?
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.