Installed the CVS version (2004-05-04), created the
database and populated the initial, empty tables.
Created the config/config.ini file based on the config-
default.ini master by setting the database type to adodb
and the database access user account/password.
When attempting to run the first access to the new wiki,
I got a minimalist page and none of the basic, required
pages were loaded into the database from pgsrc
directory. A debug statement indicated that the
pagename being attempted was index.php.
I got around this by the following URL, which loaded tons
of pages into the database:
I've attached my config.ini file in case I've done
something bad in the setup of those parameters.