Menu

ParseXL

Help
ahs10
2008-02-21
2013-05-02
  • ahs10

ahs10 - 2008-02-21

so i'm trying to use the parseXL code because dates are all jacked up with the current code.  however i can't even get the demo of ParseXL to work.

after downloading it and putting it on my server, i view the demo in a browser and get the following error...

rseXL Version: ParseXL:1.10 [PHP 5.x]
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: -512 in /Library/WebServer/Documents/parsexl/Excel/oleread.inc on line 27

it gives the the same line quite a bit, then switches to....

Notice: Undefined offset: 4294967294 in /Library/WebServer/Documents/parsexl/Excel/oleread.inc on line 138

Notice: Undefined index: in /Library/WebServer/Documents/parsexl/Excel/oleread.inc on line 138

it gives that last line 3 times as many times as the previous, then the final line is....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/parsexl/Excel/oleread.inc on line 27

what's up?  how do i use ParseXL?

• Useful Engineering

Hi,

I don't have detailed details for you, but did you check all the patches for this SourceForge release? I had similar problems until i checked all the patches which told me how to make certain modifications in the code that would fix this...