As you already know, the is not an easy way to change the font color for a cell in the ezTable. What I did was modify the class.ezpdf.php file. I looked how the class did the underline feature and I copied that. Search the  "ezProcessText" function and add tags for the font colours you want, i.e.:
function ezProcessText($text){
  // this function will intially be used to implement underlining support, but could be used for a range of other
  // purposes
  $search = array('<u>', '<U>', '</u>', '</U>', '<red>', '</red>', '<green>', '</green>');
  $replace = array('<c:uline>', '<c:uline>', '</c:uline>', '</c:uline>', '<c:red>', '</c:red>', '<c:green>', '</c:green>');
  return str_replace($search,$replace,$text);
}

Then, go to the end of the class and add the red and green functions (and all the other colours you want). i.e.:

function red($info){
switch($info){
case 'start':
case 'sol':
//el comienzo de la fuente pintada de rojo
$this->setColor(0.8, 0, 0);
break;
case 'end':
case 'eol':
//el final
$this->setColor(0, 0, 0);
break;
}
}
function green($info){
switch($info){
case 'start':
case 'sol':
//el comienzo de la fuente pintada de rojo
$this->setColor(0, 0.5, 0);
break;
case 'end':
case 'eol':
//el final
$this->setColor(0, 0, 0);
break;
}
}

This will work in every place of the pdf document you are creating, but it will work specially in the ezTable. When you add the data, simply put the color tag first (i.e. <red> or <green>), then write the text, and finally put the end tag after that (i.e. </red> or </green>)
I hope this work for all of you and solve your problems. Sorry about my English…