I'm using PCManFM 1.1.2 and while the "combination" od the old report is fixed (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3591771&group_id=156956&atid=801864) I have found a new one:
1. Open PCManFM and navigate to /tmp.
2. Open a terminal from PCManFM and execute "ln -s . test".
3. With PCManFM navigate into test.
4. Click on the directory-up button.
5. Click on test.
6. Press del.
7. Switch to the already opened terminal and execute "ln -s . test" again.
This will cause the symlink /tmp/test to not be visible until PCManFM is refreshed with F5.
Log in to post a comment.