Menu

Leaping Back to Beginning after an Add/Duplicate

Help
2014-09-21
2014-09-28
  • Gary Mugford

Gary Mugford - 2014-09-21

I know there HAS to be a setting for it, but I'm going batty adding entries into PasswordSafe or using the Duplicate function. After the addition/dupe, the VIEW of the database always reverts to the beginning. I can scroll down and see the still selected entry. Or I can type a letter and get there quicker, depending on where in the alphabet the first letter is.

I am using Windows 7 x64. I use Flattened View with a classic toolbar. There are no filters. It's an at-home machine with one and one only user. It's actually more of a database program than a real safe. I don't even use the group field at all. So, it's a click on the plus icon to add, fill in the title, Username and Password fields on the form and okay it. Suddenly, I'm looking at my entry for "647-Florist.com" instead of "March Madness CBS" and it's nearby neighbours. Arrrggghhh!

What did I miss? It's not the save data immediately box for backups. Still jumps with either a check or not. I haven't found any posts searching through the discussions, so it's not annoying other people. It has to be a setting, doesn't it?

Thanks to anybody who can remove this itch. GM

Last edit: Gary Mugford 2014-09-21
  • Deepak Khosla

Deepak Khosla - 2014-09-28

Same issue here. Very frustrating esp. with a lot of groups. Further, it seems to randomly open other folders when it returns after editing. It is also slow in updating after edit even with local files.