Menu

ajax

Apache
2010-07-27
2013-06-05
  • Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-07-27

How would I check a mySQL database for new entires and display the results using AJAX? I'm making a website code, and I need to use a code that would check the database, and display the results. However, it needs to be as close to real time as possible. So as soon as new information is entered into the database, I need to display the results.

• Arnold De Souza

Ajax (shorthand for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML) is a group of interrelated web development techniques used on the client-side to create interactive web applications. With Ajax, web applications can retrieve data from the server asynchronously in the background without interfering with the display and behavior of the existing page. The use of Ajax techniques has led to an increase in interactive or dynamic interfaces on web pages. Data is usually retrieved using the XMLHttpRequest object. Despite the name, the use of XML is not actually required, nor do the requests need to be asynchronous.

• Arnold De Souza

In the code example, we use System.out.println to return a JSON data stream as the response. For more about this technique, see the article Using Dojo and JSON to Build Ajax Applications.

• Arnold De Souza

It's not the topic of mythology "Ajax is a programming language ( Asynchronous JavaScript and XML)
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    SEO Agency
    SEO Newcastle

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-07-30

Ajax is a group of interrelated web development techniques used on the client-side to create interactive web applications. With Ajax, web applications can retrieve data from the server asynchronously in the background without interfering with the display and behavior of the existing page.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-02

ASP.NET AJAX is a free framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-09

AJAX is not a new programming language, but a new way to use existing standards. AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and update parts of a web page - without reloading the whole page.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-16

AJAX is a group of interrelated web development techniques used on the client-side to create interactive web applications.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-26

AJAX is not a new programming language, but a new way to use existing standards. AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and update parts of a web page.