This worked fine, then a couple of months ago I changed a setting ("rewrite links" I think, but I don't recall exactly) and all of a sudden it started having problems.
If I do a search on Google, the page continually refreshes, several times per second, endlessly. I changed the setting back but the behavior persisted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but all of my settings remained and it still happened. I uninstalled, but just reinstalled hoping it had been fixed, but no dice.
Using OptimizeGoogle 0.78.1 on FireFox 3.6.13 (I've upgraded several times, I'm not sure of the original FF version I was on).
Log in to post a comment.