Menu

Question on Tab baseCondition

2017-03-16
2017-03-16
  • Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-03-16

Hi all,

I want the system to show only certain location when user login. So I am using @Tab(name="FilterLocation", baseCondition="from DUN d, where d.dunCode = 'N8'") to show only the location with N8 but I think I am missing something for it to work. DUN is the entity and dunCode is the property. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Brian

• swapnil autade

swapnil autade - 2017-03-20

In basecondition just add
    @Tab(name="FilterLocation", baseCondition="${dunCode}='N8'")

instead
    @Tab(name="FilterLocation", baseCondition="from DUN d, where d.dunCode = 'N8'")

• Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-03-29

Hi Autade,

In the database table, I have cod_key for MOBILECC and MOBILEAC, both cod_key have own cod_value. For example, cod_value for MOBILECC is "60" and for MOBILEAC is "10 to 19". How can I display only the cod_value for MOBILECC at the property? I tried with

@Tab(name="MOBILECC", baseCondition="${COD_KEY}='MOBILECC'")
    @Entity
    public class Mobilecc {

}

but it is not working. The description list displays all cod_value instead of cod_value for MOBILECC only.

Thanks.

Brian

Last edit: Brian Cheong 2017-03-29
  • Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-03-29

I found the solution of doing it by having a condition for the descriptionslist. Thanks,

• Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-04-06

Hi Autade,

I want to show the list of data for education only, but all data is shown from what I have in the database table. Which part I did wrongly? I am currently trying with:

@Table(name="activity_list")
    @Tab(name="EducationOnly", baseCondition="${formType} = '5'")
    public class Education {

@ManyToOne
     @NoCreate
     @NoModify
     @ReadOnly
     @DefaultValueCalculator(value=IntegerCalculator.class, properties=
     @PropertyValue(name="value", value="5"))
     @JoinColumn(name="TYPE_ID", nullable = false)
     @DescriptionsList(descriptionProperties="typeDescription")
     private Type formType;

Please note that in my Education property, I have a @DescriptionsList for the formType property. Please guide me.

Thanks.

Brian

Last edit: Brian Cheong 2017-04-06
  • Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2017-04-10

Hi Brian,

Try:

@Tab(name="EducationOnly", baseCondition="${formType.id} = '5'")

If id the the @Id Type, and it is String.

--------- 
    Help others in this forum as I help you.

• Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-04-11

Hi Javier,

I have tried with

@Tab(name="EducationOnly", baseCondition="${formType.typeId} = '5'")

but it is not working. The typeId is the property with @Id for the entity Type.

Thanks

Brian

Last edit: Brian Cheong 2017-04-11
  • Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2017-04-13

Hi Brian,

Maybe you're not using the EducationOnly tab. Try to put show_sql to true in persistence.xml and have a look at the generated SQLs. It can give you some clue.

• Javier Paniza

Hi Brian,

Maybe you're not using the EducationOnly tab. Try to put show_sql to true in persistence.xml and have a look at the generated SQLs. It can give you some clue.

• Javier Paniza

Hi Brian,

• Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-04-17

Hi Javier,

The following is the stacktrace of the code:

Hibernate: select folder0_.id as id1_3_, folder0_.icon as icon2_3_, folder0_.name as name3_3_, folder0_.orderInFolder as orderInF4_3_, folder0_.parent_id as parent_i5_3_ from OXFOLDERS folder0_ where folder0_.parent_id is null order by folder0_.orderInFolder
    Hibernate: select modules0_.folder_id as folder_i6_3_0_, modules0_.name as name1_4_0_, modules0_.application as applicat2_4_0_, modules0_.name as name1_4_1_, modules0_.application as applicat2_4_1_, modules0_.folder_id as folder_i6_4_1_, modules0_.hidden as hidden3_4_1_, modules0_.orderInFolder as orderInF4_4_1_, modules0_.unrestricted as unrestri5_4_1_ from OXMODULES modules0_ where modules0_.folder_id=? order by modules0_.orderInFolder
    Hibernate: select modules0_.folder_id as folder_i6_3_0_, modules0_.name as name1_4_0_, modules0_.application as applicat2_4_0_, modules0_.name as name1_4_1_, modules0_.application as applicat2_4_1_, modules0_.folder_id as folder_i6_4_1_, modules0_.hidden as hidden3_4_1_, modules0_.orderInFolder as orderInF4_4_1_, modules0_.unrestricted as unrestri5_4_1_ from OXMODULES modules0_ where modules0_.folder_id=? order by modules0_.orderInFolder
    Hibernate: select module0_.name as name1_4_, module0_.application as applicat2_4_, module0_.folder_id as folder_i6_4_, module0_.hidden as hidden3_4_, module0_.orderInFolder as orderInF4_4_, module0_.unrestricted as unrestri5_4_ from OXMODULES module0_ where module0_.folder_id is null order by module0_.application asc, module0_.name asc
    Apr 17, 2017 8:46:35 AM org.openxava.tab.impl.JPATabProvider nextBlock
    FINE: [JPATabProvider.nextBlock] Executing SELECT e.aka_id, e.title, e.description, e.dateStart, e.dateEnd, e.estimatedCost, e.attendance, e.remark from EducationOnly e with arguments 
    Hibernate: select educationo0_.AKA_ID as col_0_0_, educationo0_.AKA_TITLE as col_1_0_, educationo0_.AKA_DESC as col_2_0_, educationo0_.AKA_DATE_START as col_3_0_, educationo0_.AKA_DATE_END as col_4_0_, educationo0_.AKA_EST_COST as col_5_0_, educationo0_.AKA_ATTENDANCE as col_6_0_, educationo0_.AKA_REMARK as col_7_0_ from basc.t_asc_kpi_activity educationo0_ limit ?
    Apr 17, 2017 8:46:35 AM org.openxava.tab.impl.TableModelBean getRow
    FINE: nextChunk=3
    Hibernate: select count(*) as col_0_0_ from basc.t_asc_kpi_activity educationo0_
    Apr 17, 2017 8:46:35 AM org.directwebremoting.util.CommonsLoggingOutput info
    INFO: Exec: Module.getStrokeActions()

It seems like the sql still select ALL eventhough I have prompted it to select certain id only. What should I do with it?

Thanks.

Brian

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2017-04-19

Hi Brian,

You're right the condition is not shown, surely you're not using the EducationOnly tab in that module. Could you put here the module definition from application.xml?

• Brian Cheong

Brian Cheong - 2017-04-20

Hi Javier,

This is the module that I have in application.xml:

<module name="Education">
            <model name="Education"/>
            <controller name="Education"/>
            <controller name="DataAccessControl"/>   //for filtering data
        </module>

Thanks.

Brian

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2017-04-25

Hi Brian,

Try this for your module definition:

<module name="Education">
            <model name="Education"/>
            <tab name="EducationOnly"/> // To choose the tab for this module
            <controller name="Education"/>
            <controller name="DataAccessControl"/>   
    </module>

---------