Menu

Anybody working on the Massachusetts taxes?

2004-02-10
2013-05-02
  • Robert Heller

Robert Heller - 2004-02-10

I've started on the Mass Form 1 -- I may 'skip' the parts that don't apply (like the 'no tax status/limited income credit atuff).

I'll probably upload it once it is done enough for *my* taxes.  I'm wondering if anyone else is working on the Mass DOR forms.

• Robert Heller

Robert Heller - 2004-02-13

I have writting a *first draft* of the Mass. Form 1 .  It seems to work (well enough for me).  Where should I upload it?  I can make it available on my own FTP server (ftp..deepsoft.com) and provide the URL or is there a better (prefered) place?

• Aston Roberts

Aston Roberts - 2004-02-21

Robert,

Please send your draft of Mass Form 1 to aston_roberts@yahoo.com .
      I will review and post it.

Thanks for contributing!
      --Aston

• Robert Heller

Robert Heller - 2004-02-21

I've uploaded it to the URL:

ftp://ftp.deepsoft.com/pub/deepwoods/Other/ots_MA_1_2003.tar.gz

• Aston Roberts

Aston Roberts - 2004-02-21

Robert,

Retrieved and reviewed your MA_1_2003 form.  Looks good.
      A CVS package have been created to maintain updates, and the MA_1 download package has been posted on the OTS site.  Thanks again for contibuting the Massachusetts form!

--Aston

• Robert Heller

Robert Heller - 2005-01-25

I just compared my 2003 and (new) 2004 Mass DOR Form1 -- the forms have not changed since last year -- the 2003 Mass Form1 should work *as is* for 2004 Mass Form1.

• Robert Heller

Robert Heller - 2005-01-25

I've update the MA_1 package for 2004.  Like the Fed Sched C, the changes were mostly cosmetic.  Patch file available at http://www.deepsoft.com/ots_MA_1_2003-ots_MA_1_2004.patch.gz.

• Aston Roberts

Aston Roberts - 2005-01-27

I posted Robert Heller's updates for the 2004 Massachussetts and Schedule-C forms.  Also made a few additional updates and simplications for consistency with the newest tax_routines.c base library.  Streamlined GetLine routines.  And now default output goes to taxform.out file, which is also listed on the screen afterward.

Thanks,
        Aston