2018-02-21
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • dockery

dockery - 2015-08-16

CentOS 6.4
    Mirth 3.2.2.7694 with Derby
    OpenEMR 4.2.0 patch 3 using MySQL Server version: 5.1.73, PHP 5.3.3
    Mirth and OpenEMR both running on the same box

Hi, I am a novice/intermediate user of OpenEMR and Mirth. I am interested in trying out the proof of concept. I already have several entries in my patient_data table that I wanted to preserve, so instead of using openemr_patient_data.sql, I used:
    ALTER TABLE patient_data ADD processed_HL7 int(11) DEFAULT '0';
    ALTER TABLE patient_data ADD processed_dttm datetime DEFAULT NULL;

I used the openemr_hl7_log.sql script as-is.

I did not change anything in the OpenEMR web files.

I imported the .xml files into Mirth; my newer version offered to update the format automatically to match the version, which I accepted.

Since I am on CentOS, I changed the mirth in location to /home/wdockery/mirthin and the mirth out location to /home/wdockery/mirthout.

Now I'm stuck. I tried changing the spelling of one of the patients in OpenEMR but did not get any Mirth activity. I'm not quite sure what is the expected flow of info between Mirth and OpenEMR; I'm pretty sure I need to change the file reader and file writer locations, but I'm not sure how.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks--

• Terry Hill

Terry Hill - 2015-08-16

There are triggers that are setup on the files.Look at the openemr_patient_data.sql for them . This sounds like what you need.

Terry

• MD Support

MD Support - 2015-01-30

Awesome turnaround time! We will try it out on our test installation.

Would be extremely helpful for community if you have time to release this as an VM appliance since many enthusiasts in the community could get turned off by Mirth installation steps and unfairly write the PoC off as too complicated. If VM appliance is available, test instructions would be few lines such as :
    1. Download and install OpenEMR VM appliance.
    2. Download and install Mirth VM appliance.
    3. If necessary, log on to Mirth appliance and change %MIRTH_HOME%/conf/mirth.properties as follows ....
    4. Congratulations, you are now ready for testing.

Thank you again.

• zeroload

zeroload - 2017-11-06

Can someone share openemr sql insert or update statement s. For mirth destination for hl7 adt event types

• Matthew Vita

Matthew Vita - 2017-11-07

Hi Zeroload! Our community no longer uses these forums as we have migrated to here: community.open-emr.org

Go ahead and post your question in the new forums. Talk to you over there!

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
    OpenEMR Project Administrator

• Jit Chawla

Jit Chawla - 2018-02-21

Rod,

I appreciate your work. Right now our company has some major projects with the NCHIE. We are on a tight timeline to send out messages starting with A01, A04 and ITI-18 , 41. As far as I have read there is still some development needed in OpenEMR (including creating SQL tables) for this to happen. I haven't played around with Mirth. We do have some HL7 code for integration with LabCorp but need to know how to create many more types of messages for this project. Can you provide me with some guidance and resources? My email is jc@acehealthsolutions.com if we can connect that way or by phone, would be great.

• Jit Chawla

Jit Chawla - 2018-02-21

Rod,

I appreciate your work. Right now our company has some major projects with the NCHIE. We are on a tight timeline to send out messages starting with A01, A04 and ITI-18 , 41. As far as I have read there is still some development needed in OpenEMR (including creating SQL tables) for this to happen. I haven't played around with Mirth. We do have some HL7 code for integration with LabCorp but need to know how to create many more types of messages for this project. Can you provide me with some guidance and resources? My email is jc@acehealthsolutions.com if we can connect that way or by phone, would be great.

• Rod Roark

Rod Roark - 2018-02-21

Hi Jit, please follow up at our new forum at https://community.open-emr.org as we no longer use the sourceforge forum. I personally won't be much use to you right now as my plate is pretty full.

Rod

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)