Menu

Offline patient portal is not working

samy
2016-09-20
2016-11-15
  • samy

samy - 2016-09-20

Hi All,

I have enabled offline patient portal and have registered with ZH helathcare and entered the creds in openemr globals and i able to access the portal activity home page where i can do settings then i created the offline patient portal creds for the patient and tried the same in ZH portal but i am not able to connect it.

Is offline patient portal with ZH healthcare is functional. If anyone using it, Please help me.

Thanks
    Samy

• ViSolve

ViSolve - 2016-09-22

Hi Samy,

We tried the same and we were able to connect it successfully.

Please ensure your running the OpenVPN that gets downloaded once authenticated over a successful registration.

Once connected, you should be able to login into ZH portal using the Provider ID, and patient portal credentials.

Thanks,
    ViSolve OpenEMR Support Team
    ViSolve

Last edit: ViSolve 2016-09-22
  • Abhilash Sharma

Abhilash Sharma - 2016-11-06

My portal activity is not working. Please chech the attachment. Please tell me the solution

• Abhilash Sharma

Abhilash Sharma - 2016-11-06

My portal activity is not working. Please check the attachment. Please tell me the solution

• Brady Miller

Brady Miller - 2016-11-15

Hi,

It seems odd that it is using old.mydocsportal.com rather than ssh.mydocsportal.com . Note I also see your error in my browser if I try old.mydocsportal.com, but ssh.mydocsportal.com works. What are your settings in in Administration->Globals->Portal?

-brady
    OpenEMR