Changes over previous version (0.8), are these:
Also, source code repository has been published on GitHub.
Although more versions have not been published since the end of 2004, OpenClinic development has not been standing all this time. The application has been completely rewritten and has a new graphical look. Changes in MySQL (the default storage is InnoDB now), have led me to publish a new version.
More important changes since 0.7 version (for more details see Changelog):
OpenClinic 0.7 Released!
OpenClinic 0.6 Released!
Changes since 0.5
Changes since 0.4
To resolve this, just do it the following:
1.- Edit openclinic/classes/User.php file
2.- Search "function setPwd($pwd)"
3.- Change $pwd argument to $value
4.- Search "function setPwd2($pwd)"
5.- Change $pwd argument to $value
6.- Save the changes and fixed
Thanks to Ramiro Vergara for reporting this bug.
Changes since 0.3:
* Added bulgarian language (pazoff)
* Added showNavLinks() function (navigation_links.php file)
* Improvements in search engine (patient_fields.php, patient_search.php, Patient_Query.php)
* Added getCurrentRow, getRowCount, getPageCount, search methods to Problem_Query class
* Added problem_search.php, problem_search_fields.php files to the project
* Added freeResult method to DbConnection and Query classes
* Fixed print_medical_record.php errors ($staff)
* Fixed problem_view.php errors ($staff, new != reset)
* Fixed patient_view.php errors ($staff)
* Added numRows method to Query class
* Fixed problem_new.php and problem_edit.php errors (key=)
* Fixed connection_new.php errors (key=)
* Added visited_list.php file to the project
* Added new themes to the project: XP Style (jact), Autumn Violets (pazoff)
* New patient list (3 last visited patients) in normal version
* More visual improvements (CSS and images)
* Fixed more XHTML 1.0 errors (nested lists)
* Fixed stranger characters introduction in login_form.php (urlencode in login.php)
* Added validator_lib.php file to the project
* Added fetchAll method to DbConnection class
* Added fetchRow and fetchAll methods to Query class (changes in all *_Query.php files)
* New feature in Admin tab: Log Statistics
* Added fetchAccess and select methods to Access_Query class
* Added fetchRecord and select methods to Record_Query class
* Added log_stats.php, log_access_list.php and log_record_list.php files to the project
* Added htmlspecialchars(), intval() functions to classes files
* Use of showInputHidden() function in the web forms
* Added showCheckBox() function (input_lib.php file)
* Checking of magic_quotes_gpc in setter methods
* Added emulation of transactions in critical operations (ignore_user_abort function)
* Added coding_guidelines.html file to the project... read more
Thanks to pazoff, we can enjoy OpenClinic 0.3 in bulgarian language. You can download this extension in http://sourceforge.net/projects/showfiles.php?group_id=70742
Now, PHP >= 4.2 is necessary to run OpenClinic. It is due to session variable changes in PHP 4.2. The application has been tested with versions 4.2.1, 4.2.2 and 4.2.3.