I installed xsupplicant 220.127.116.117 on a Dell vostro 1510 laptop running vista 32 bits sp2 home premium ed.
Right after the install the U.I is displaying the different ssid's within reach of the laptop. This enabled me to configure the wpa2 ttls/pap connection to the eduroam network we use in our university.
Though, when I hit connect, nothing happens, and the radius server doesn't see any acces request coming in.
Moreover, after a reboot, the U.I doesn't display no networks, and hitting browse and refresh doesn't make any good.
I've tried with various versions of the intel wireless driver, but the results are the same.
I' m ready to provide more info and to do more testing, and I hope we can overcome this problem, as there is a real need for a vista/7 free supplicant.
Thank you for your work.