Menu

Thanks

bgator
2008-04-30
2012-12-11
  • bgator

bgator - 2008-04-30

This is a great tool.  I'm only able to use it for editing for now.

• rochmath

rochmath - 2009-03-01

Sincerely,

Thank you for undertaking this effort. I work intensively with Octave as a fantastic alternative to MATLAB. I do miss the easy all in one IDE of MATLAB. If you nail this project it will be a fantastic resource for math and science enthusiasts. I do know that MATLAB has purchased MuPad and suppose they are looking to push out the MathCad and Mathematica users with a more intuitive interface than they formerly had with their Maple Symbolics Toolkit. Perhaps there is some future path that intersects the work done here with a final all-in-one math application? If you haven't seen these already, I recommend looking at Maxima and LyX as elements that seem to move in this direction.

I know you have taken some knocks as you as a goodhearted webizen opened up your self-initiated project to the criticisms of the cold, dark web... I want you to know there are those of us who genuinely appreciate your efforts.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to future releases.

• Ryan Rusaw

Ryan Rusaw - 2009-05-11

As I posted in another thread:

Sorry about the delay in responding. Between work and a new baby daughter, I haven't had the time nor energy to devote to the project that I'd hoped over the past year. Recently I commited some changes to SVN to patch up support up to the latest DLTK 1.0 milestone release (M7) from http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R1.0/S-1.0M7-200905061301/ for Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo). 

Ryan